We are currently searching for installation professionals. Successful candidates will perform various types of graphics-related and architectural sign installs throughout the MD/DC/VA area (and occasionally beyond).
Installation of interior and exterior architectural signage and graphics. Including, but not limited to, channel letters, banners, and application of cut vinyl lettering and logos, adhesive vinyl on walls, windows, vehicles etc…
- Ability to work independently with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (primarily day shifts but will occasionally need to perform installations after-hours and on weekends).
- Must be familiar with hand tools
- Must be able to lift/carry heavy objects
- Must be comfortable working on ladders, lifts, and scaffolding
- Must be dependable, professional, and solution oriented
- Attention to detail, and an eye for consistency
- Basic carpentry skills and/or install experience
- Experience in the sign/graphics industry is a BIG plus
- A positive, can-do attitude is paramount
We offer a competitive salary as well as comprehensive medical benefits and retirement plan with employer match. Our shop is within walking distance to the Light Rail.
Exciting, fast-paced and casual work environment.
Send your resume and a brief summary of your professional qualifications. In addition, please tell us why you are interested in this position, and provide samples of your work if possible.